Today’s Briefs

Various

Reward offered in Catt robbery A $1,000 reward is being offered to anyone who has information regarding the robbery near Catt Hall last weekend, Department of Public Safety officials said. D’Artagnan O’Connor-De Los Rios, sophomore in agricultural business, was walking from Friley Hall to Hawthorn Court around 11:30 p.m. Friday when he was robbed by two men outside Catt Hall. The two men stole O’Connor-De Los Rios’ black leather tri-fold wallet and silver pocket watch that has a silver eagle engraved on it. They were last seen heading east from Catt Hall, DPS reported. The first suspect was about 5 feet 10 inches or 6 feet tall. He was wearing pants and no shirt. The second suspect was about 5 feet 7 inches tall and was wearing shorts, a white T-shirt and a dark vest. They are both white males in their teens. If anyone has information, contact DPS at 294-4428. – Kati Jividen JobDrive on campus today The JobDirect.com JobDrive will be on campus today to offer students free interactive job-matching services. The mobile career fair will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. south of the Campanile. This fall’s JobDrive features five new corporate employers – Cargill, IBM, Worldcom, KPMG and Eckerd Youth Alternative. Information will be handed out about each corporation, and representatives will speak about employment opportunities. JobDirect.com is an entry-level employment Web site that interactively links college and graduate students to thousands of employment opportunities from companies around the world. – Kati Jividen