The State of Things: Committee Chairs

Graphic courtesy of Student Government.

Student Government

Editor’s note: The State of Things is created by Iowa State University Student Government. The Iowa State Daily serves as a platform for episodes of The State of Things podcast and does not take part in producing the content included in the podcast.

Listen as Student Body President Jacob Ludwig and Vice President Jaden Ahlrichs discuss happenings in Student Government and campus life at Iowa State University. They also discuss all the happenings within Student Government committees with all of our committee chairs.

If you have any inquiries about being featured as a student organization, club or would like to promote an event related to one of these two categories, reach out to us via [email protected] for further inquiry.

If you are interested in learning more about Student Government, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], check us out at our website: stugov.iastate.edu, or head over to our Instagram: @isustugov.

Listen Here

Episode six: Chief Michael Newton

Listen as Student Body President Jacob Ludwig and Vice President Jaden Ahlrichs discuss all things safety with Iowa State University’s Associate Vice President for Public Safety and Chief of Police Michael Newton.

Listen Here

Episode five: President Wendy Wintersteen

Listen as Student Body President Jacob Ludwig and Vice President Jaden Ahlrichs  discuss all things Iowa State with our own President Wendy Wintersteen.

Listen Here