SUB plans events for spring 2016 semester

Stephen Kellogg will perform at the M-Shop on Feb. 19. 

Emily Benda

As the semester comes to an end, Student Union Board has been working on their events for the spring semester. Here are some shows you can look forward to seeing in 2016.

Jan. 28 at 8 p.m. in the Maintenance Shop – The Knocks w/ Cardiknox (electronic pop), $10 with a student ID and $15 for public

The Knocks have been declared by the NME to be one of the “20 hottest producers in music.” They released their most recent EP album, “Classic,” last spring.

Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. in Stephens Auditorium – Kenan Thompson (comedian), $20 with a ISU student ID (only) and $30 for public

Thompson is best known for his appearances on Saturday Night Live, recently finishing his 12th season and Nickelodeon’s All That. He also appears in the “Smurf” movies and show, “Kenan and Kel.” 

Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. in the Maintenance Shop – Robin and Linda Williams (bluegrass), $15 with a student ID and $20 for public

Robin & Linda have made appearances on such major programs as The Grand Old Opry, Austin City Limits and Music City Tonight. This will be a seated show. 

Feb. 19 at 9 p.m. in the Maintenance Shop – Stephen Kellogg (folk rock), $10 with a student ID and $15 for public

Kellogg has performed with Train, Sugarland and OAR. His songs have also been featured on “Men of a Certain Age” and “One Tree Hill.”

All tickets are available for purchase on Midwestix and are available from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at the M-Shop and 30 minutes prior to show time.

Students may receive a discount on ticket prices if they present a valid ISU student ID at the door. Purchasing advance tickets is recommended, as shows can sell out.

For an updated calendar and more information, check out SUB’s website.