Breitbarth quotes

Matthew Rezab

Dan

“First and foremost we’re just looking to meet the needs the students require. Anything the students are needing, whether it be daily life or academic or extra curricular. Any needs that we can help facilitate is the first and primary objective.”

We’ve been doing a lot of stuff with transportation on campus, trying to make things not only more efficient for students getting in between classes and around campus, but also making it safer for students.

We want to accommodate for parking on campus because we know how many commuters we have as well.

Davidson lot open for students before 7 and after 530

“Bikeshare will be revisited at some point. The whole question behind that has always been “is this something that makes Iowa State a better place or not?”

We have a working bike, we can implement something. We can probably find a way to find capital to invest in it.” Is this something students want

Trying to create a more clear-cut dead week policy and get the students informed about what resources they have as students and also what the professors have on their end as well. 

Outreach to the freshmen, long term planning. “What’s the next thing, let’s not stop, let’s be dynamic with the times because we don’t see enrollment stopping anytime soon.

Osborne Drive renovation

We’re already looking at adding another residence hall on campus even with this one being built. So we’re getting ready for the future, we’re trying to accommodate as many students as we can.

I want students to know I’m a resource on any level. Whether it be financial issues, academics, extra curricular, finding a place to live, what to do after school… anything I can help with. We have plenty of resources at our disposal that I’d love to help the students get access to.