Abercrombie and Fitch visiting Iowa State

Erin Dungan

Emily Miller, design recruiter for Abercrombie & Fitch, along with two colleagues Chelsey Twedt and Whitney Vaughn, will be visiting Iowa State on Oct. 8 and 9. They will be facilitating a workshop and conducting interviews for upcoming summer internships. 

Twedt, a 2012 graduate from the apparel, merchandising and design program. She is now part of the technical design team at Abercrombie & Fitch. Vaughn, also a technical design member, will be facilitating a workshop from 5-6 p.m. on Oct. 8 in 2063 LeBaron Hall for any interested students. 

“Our creative workshop is geared to excite and educate students about technical design and specifically at A&F,” Miller said. “We’ll have a few interactive activities, and we’ll discuss how we operate and what they’d expect to do if they came to work at A&F for tech design.”

Students interested in the workshop can email advisor Ann Thye for more information. 

Miller will be conducting interviews for upcoming summer internships on Oct. 9. She asks that prior to their interview students send her a resume, cover letter and any supporting portfolio information to her at [email protected].

“We choose to recruit and hire interns from Iowa State because of the strength of their technical design program,” Miller said. “We’ve had a really great longstanding relationship with [the] school.”