Police blotter 4.20.13

Jay Young, 20, 3910 Tripp St., Apt 121, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Lincoln Way and State Avenue (reported at 12 a.m.).

Chad Langel, 20, of LeMars, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Curtiss Hall (reported at 12:13 a.m.).

Brandon Roller, 19, of Brooklyn, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Friley Hall (reported at 12:18 a.m.).

Gregorio Raya Gonzalez, 20, of Des Moines, was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at North Dakota Avenue and Timber Ridge (reported at 12:21 a.m.).

Sydney Jasper, 20, 225 Stanton Ave., Unit 3, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at State Gymnasium (reported at 12:36 a.m.).

Austin Woolley, 21, of Urbandale, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Lot 59F (reported at 12:53 a.m.).

Thanh Nguyen, 21, of Worthington, Minn., was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Memorial Union (reported at 1:04 a.m.).

Nathan Roemen, 19, of Larchwood, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Larch Hall (reported at 1:16 a.m.).

Camron Anderman, 18, of Cedar Rapids, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Memorial Union (reported at 1:12 a.m.).

An officer assisted another agency with a criminal investigation at Castlewood Place and North Dakota Avenue (reported at 12:41 a.m.).

Francesca Sollazzo, 22, 3803 Tripp St., Apt 12, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Arbor Street and State Avenue (reported at 1:40 a.m.).

Colby Winter, 21, of Mitchell, S.D., was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Lincoln Way and Sheldon Avenue (reported at 1:51 a.m.).

Lucas Grittner, 20, of Eagan, Minn., was arrested and charged with public intoxication and unlawful use of a license at Willow Hall (reported at 2:00 a.m.).

Joseph Regenscheid, 20, 4400 Friley Hall, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Union Drive Community Center (reported at 2:10 a.m.).

Benjamin Shoaf, 20, 219 Campus Ave, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and underage possession of alcohol at the 200 block of Sheldon Avenue (reported at 2:53 p.m.).

Holister Crouse, 21, 614 Billy Sunday Road, Apt 202, was arrested and charged with operating while intoxicated at Mortensen Road and South Dakota Avenue (reported at 2:46 a.m.).

Michael Skallerud, 19, 728 Maple Hall, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and interference with official acts. Alejandro Garcia-Lair, 19, of Coralville, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at State Gymnasium (reported at 4:06 a.m.).

Tyler Weber, 21, and James McLaughlin, 20, both of Monticello, were arrested and charged with public intoxication at Larch Hall (reported at 3:59 a.m.).

Officers checked an abandoned backpack. The owner was located and the item was released at Lot 10 (reported at 8:40 a.m.).

Scott Kappel, 19, 1271 Friley Hall, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Friley Hall (reported at 11:43 a.m.).

Vehicles driven by Melissa Redding and Kourtney Self were involved in a property damage collision at North Dakota Avenue and Ontario Street (reported at 4:56 p.m.).

An individual reported the theft of a bike at Willow Hall (reported at 5:04 p.m.).

A 20-year-old male was referred to DOT officials for a .02 civil violation at Mortensen Road and State Avenue (reported at 5:46 p.m.).

Trevor Tomoson, 18, of Moville, S.D., was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lot 63 (reported at 7 p.m.).

Tyson English, 19, of Cherokee, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lincoln Way and State Ave. (reported at 8:23 p.m.).

Eric Guttenberg, 19, of Fairchild, WI, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lot 29 (reported at 8:25 p.m.).

Patrick Schommer, 20, of Maple Grove, Minn., was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 8:34 p.m.).

Mikaela Booth, 19, 1468 Helser Hall, and Patrick Schommer, 20, 4720 Mortensen Road, Apt 213, were cited for underage possession of alcohol at the 100 block of Howard Avenue (reported at 8:34 p.m.).

The following were cited for underage possession of alcohol: William Olson, 18, of Iowa City; Colton Warren, 19, of Des Moines; and Austin Brooks, 19, of Sycamore, Ill., at Larch Hall (reported at 8:32 p.m.).

Dimitri Metropulos, 19, of McHenry, Ill., was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Arbor Street and South Sheldon Avenue (reported at 8:57 p.m.).

Tanner Perrigo, 19, of Royal, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 8:56 p.m.).

Jason Huper, 19, 325 Maple Hall, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lot 29 (reported at 8:55 p.m.).

William Berger, 19, of St. Paul, Minn., was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at Helser Hall. He was subsequently released on citation (reported at 8:42 p.m.).

Matthew McDermott, 20, of Kanawha, and Davis Lowenberg, 19, of Des Moines, were cited for underage possession of alcohol at Larch Hall (reported at 8:59 p.m.).

Jessica Sparks, 20, of LaPorte City, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and unlawful use of a license. Owen Hix, 20, of Dysart, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 9:11 p.m.).

Spencer Bebout, 20, and Regan Wood, 20, both of Monroe, were cited for underage possession of alcohol at Arbor Street and South Hyland Avenue (reported at 9:23 p.m.).

Weston Bergquist, 19, of Spirit Lake, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and providing false identification at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 9:35 p.m.).

The following individuals were cited for underage possession of alcohol: Mark Alexander, 20, of Clive; Seth Hargis, 20, of Polk City; Matthew Merfeld, 18, of Clive; and Leif Monson, 18, of Des Moines, at Buchanan Hall (reported at 9:38 p.m.).

Kendra Johnson, 19, of Sioux City, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the 4000 block of Lincoln Way (reported at 9:51 p.m.).

Calvin Pomeroy, 21, of Ruthven, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Gray Avenue and Sunset Drive (reported at 10:04 p.m.).

Austin Panek, 19, of Urbandale, was cited for possession of a controlled substance and underage possession of alcohol at Gray Avenue and Sunset Drive (reported at 10:26 p.m.).

Steven Swanson, 19, of St. Charles, Ill., was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Campus Avenue and West Street (reported at 10:30 p.m.).

Samantha Campbell, 19, 3269 Willow Hall, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Knapp Street and Sheldon Avenue (reported at 10:35 p.m.).

Tyler Chaudoin, 20, of Geneva, Fla., was cited for underage possession of alcohol and using a fake identification card at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 10:35 p.m.).

Kristin Rouse, 18, of Independence, was cited for underage possession of alcohol. A 17-year-old female was taken into custody and charged with underage possession of alcohol; she was referred to Juvenile Court Services and then released to the care of a responsible adult at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 10:40 p.m.).

Jordan Reyes, 20, of Miami, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lot 41 (reported at 10:44 p.m.).

Daniel Breitbarth, 19, 2213 Willow Hall, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at the Memorial Union (reported at 11:10 p.m.).

Officers assisted a 20-year-old male who had consumed too much alcohol at Wanda Daley Drive. The individual was transported to Mary Greeley Medical Center for treatment (reported at 11:05 p.m.).

Mohammed Ashour, 18, 1523 Helser Hall, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Lot 31 (reported at 11:26 p.m.).

Andrew Hellberg, 19, 3515 Birch Hall, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Campus Avenue and West Street (reported at 11:35 p.m.).

Austin Rice III, 18, of Grimes, was cited for underage possession of alcohol. A 17-year-old female was taken into custody and charged with underage possession of alcohol; she was referred to Juvenile Court Services and then released to the care of a responsible adult at the 100 block of Campus Avenue (reported at 11:40 p.m.).

Olivia Rink, 19, of Harlan, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Maple Hall (reported at 11:32 p.m.).

The following individuals were cited for underage possession of alcohol: Derek Pellman, 20, of Preston; Nicholas Shields, 20, of Preston; and Chase Blazek, 20, of Preston, at State Avenue and Wood Street (reported at 11:40 p.m.).

Austin Anderson, 20, of Sioux City, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at Beach Road and Lincoln Way (reported at 11:23 p.m.).

Byron Carter, 20, of West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant held by another agency at the 2600 block of Lincoln Way (reported at 11:16 p.m.).

Andrew Moore, 21, 4912 Mortensen Road Apt 632, was arrested and charged with public intoxication and interference with official acts at State Gymnasium (reported at 11:57 p.m.).

Jordan Ferch, 20, 1170 Jonquill Ave., of Kellogg, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Campus Avenue and Lincoln Way (reported at 11:55 p.m.).

Anthony Korum, 20, 10717 Louisiana Ave., of Bloomington, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol at Colorado Avenue (reported at 11:45 p.m.).

Brandon Carlson, 18, 135 Student Affairs, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Hunt Street (reported at 11:30 p.m.).

Elizabeth Jervik, 19, Young Hall, of Brookings, S.D., was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Welch Avenue and Chamberlain Street (reported at 11:58 p.m.).

Landon Camp, 18, 2271 Rustic Ave., of Winterset, was arrested and charged with operating while under the influence and leaving the scene of a traffic accident at Grand Avenue and Lincoln Way (reported at 11:51 p.m.).

Amanda Baker, 20, 2139 Hancock Drive, of Boone, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol at Welch Avenue (reported at 11:13 p.m.).

Joseph Michels, 19, 1872 350th St., of Osage, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Welch Avenue (reported at 10:50 p.m.).

Brandon Simkins, 19, 516 9th St., of Aplington, was arrested and charged with public intoxication at Stanton Avenue (reported at 11:15 p.m.).

Austin Nicolaus, 18, 1203 Glenn St., of Applington, was arrested and charged with criminal mischief, public intoxication and underage consumption by a minor at Stanton Avenue (reported at 11:15 p.m.).

Jack Cordes, 19, 17386 230th St., of Allison, was arrested and charged for public intoxication at Welch Avenue (reported at 11:15 p.m.).

Arthur Randolph, 19, 1415 Des Moines St., of Des Moines, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Welch Avenue (reported at 10:50 p.m.).

Caden Walsh, 19, 9614 University Ave., of Cedar Falls, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Welch Avenue (reported at 10:48 p.m.).

Tyler Raygor, 21, 2613 Hunt St., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Hunt Street (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Clayton Nessa, 21, 2613 Hunt St., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Hunt Street (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Marshall Karr, 20, 501 4th St., of Traer, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Hunt Street (reported at 10:30 p.m.).

Hayley Jass, 18, 11758 H. Ave., of Alden, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Hunt Street (reported at 10:30 p.m.).

Alec Jahnke, 21, 2613 Hunt St., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Hunt Street (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Daniel Dory, 21, 2613 Hunt St., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Hunt Street (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Christian Peterson, 19, 122 Campus Ave., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Campus Ave. (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Daniel Jensen, 22, 122 Campus Ave., was arrested and charged with party nuisance at Campus Ave. (reported at 12:01 a.m.).

Shelby Doty, 20, 915 College Ave., was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol at Campus Avenue (reported at 9:20 p.m.).

Tyler Blevins, 19, 269 Long Hill Road, of Gurnee, Ill., was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Campus Avenue (reported 7:15 p.m.).

Levi Holmberg, 20, 4514 Friley Hall, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at State Avenue and Wood Street (reported at 11:43 p.m.).

Eric Graika, 20, 2424 Union Drive, was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at South Duff Avenue and Lincoln Way (reported at 11:52 p.m.).