A call to donate to Red Cross

Andy Tofilon

Dear Iowa State Community: To do all we can for those suffering from last week’s attack on America, the Government of the Student Body at Iowa State is holding a fund-raising drive to collect monetary support for the American Red Cross and its disaster relief program for New York, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania.

The Iowa State Community must come together in our nation’s time of need. Here is what you can do to help.

We are asking for donations of $50, $100, or more from campus groups to go to the GSB Relief Fund.

However, if you cannot donate one of the previous amounts, any donation is appreciated.

Please drop off your contribution to the GSB Office in the East Student Office Space. All checks and vouchers should be made out to the GSB Relief Fund.

All groups that donate will have their names printed in an ad in the Iowa State Daily on Monday, along with the total amount raised.

The deadline for all donations will be Wednesday, September 26, 2001.

We know this is coming up fast, but we need to get the funds to those who need them as swiftly as possible.

Also, we will be collecting donations around campus from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please stop by and make a contribution. Anyone willing to volunteer to help with our fund-raiser please call us at 294-1585.

Thank you for help.

Andy Tofilon

Senior

Journalism and mass communication

GSB President