Listen to Joe Six-Pack

Tim Jarvis

What is the deal with this school? Is there some trans-dimensional vortex I drove through on the way here that whisked me away to San Francisco? That’s what this place is starting to seem like.

The Midwest is supposed to be traditional, Republican and conservative. But all I see from the Iowa State Daily (dose of liberal propaganda) is this pro-gay, pro-liberal, anti-Republican crap. A few weeks ago, you even proposed that our two new male swans were gay and a sign of our school’s diversity! What in the hell?

Want to know a little secret? Most of the students at ISU are NOT gay; a great deal of them ARE Republican, and the majority of both groups are fed up.

Maybe you should go around campus sometime and listen to what Joe Six-Pack has to say about the Daily. “What’s with all this gay stuff? If they want to be gay, fine, but why do I have to read about it every day?”

The further this paper comes out of the closet, the less people read it.

Who’s running this paper anyways? The president of the Gay-Lesbian-Transsexual-Bisexual-Anything Goes Alliance? Whoever is in charge needs to be fired.

There’s a serious conflict of interest. It’s not mere coincidence that the ENTIRE Iowa State Daily staff is so far to the left they’re borderline insane.

Do you people even realize that the only thing you’re going to get out of writing all of this gay liberal propaganda is a job at some left-wing nutcase newsletter with 5.2 subscribers?

And does the LBGTTA or whatever it is, realize that just because they get together and elect a president and a treasurer, doesn’t mean anyone cares about what they have to say?

Most people didn’t approve of homosexuality when gays were quiet about it, and they sure as hell don’t approve of it now that they’ve formed an “alliance” and are out trying to recruit more people. They can stamp their feet in outrage and demand satisfaction all they want but it’s not coming.

What I really mean to say is, for the love of God, clean this paper up so that it represents the views of ALL ISU students, or get it off campus.

Tim Jarvis

Freshman

Computer science