For Your Information

Iowa State financial aid officials are urging students to watch for their 1996-97 financial aid applications in the mail.

The Federal Student Aid Processor will soon be mailing renewal applications to students who applied for financial aid for the current year. The renewal applications will be mailed between Nov. 27 and Jan. 12 to the addresses given on this year’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

New FAFSAs for 1996-97 should be available from the Office of Student Financial Aid, in Room 12 of Beardshear Hall, by mid-December. Students who did not apply for financial aid for 1995-96 and those who do not receive renewal applications by Jan. 15 should complete a new FAFSA and mail it by mid-February.

For all students applying for financial aid for 1996-97, the FAFSA or renewal FAFSA must be received by the processor no later than March 1 in order to receive full priority consideration.

Barbara Norton Ekey, an Iowa State alumna, will be giving a motivational presentation entitled “Surmounting Life’s Challenges” at the Scheman Building tonight, Wednesday, Nov. 15. This program accompanies her latest book “Blind Trust.” It will begin at 6:30 p.m. in Room 179. Refreshments will be served.