Learn While You Earn! Take a summer class, no matter where you go this summer!

College of Business Summer Classes

Are you leaving Ames for that sweet internship or heading home to see family? Maybe you’re traveling and blogging about your summer adventures?

As the end of spring semester draws closer the time for summer break is almost here. The days of rushing across campus to make that 8 o’clock class or squeezing yourself on an overcrowded CyRide are over.

We know you’re ready to embrace the freedom and money-making potential summer has to offer.

The College of Business is offering the opportunity to earn credit anytime, anywhere. Customize a schedule that’s just right for you, and learn while you earn this summer with online business courses. Whether you have plans or not, summer is a great time for you to earn those extra credits without ever having to step foot on campus. You can make that summer salary and get ahead in your degree at the same time.

Take advantage of popular business courses in accounting, management, marketing and supply chain management taught by our engaging, world-class faculty.

What’s even better? All online summer courses carry the same Iowa State degree credits as the fall and spring semesters, so there’s nothing slowing you down from getting that business degree faster!

We highly encourage students to take advantage of summer online classes offered by the College of Business. Not only do they help students stay engaged in their programs over the summer, but they also allow students to advance in their degrees and help them to graduate early or on time.

Summer break isn’t just a time to relax, it’s also a good opportunity to get ahead and stay ahead.

Taking advantage of summer courses offered, particularly online, allows you to set your own schedule, while still working full-time during the long summer months.

Registration for summer 2017 begins Monday, March 20.

Registration start dates are assigned based on projected year-in-school classification. Check with your adviser before signing up to find the best fit for your degree. You can view your assigned date and time to register on AccessPlus.

Enjoy your summer while experiencing all that the College of Business has to offer!