Get Involved

Looking for a way to get involved on campus but aren’t sure where to start? Try out these awesome organizations and clubs on campus:

Student Organic Farm – SOF is responsible for running a small organic food production operation. All major decisions are made by students with the advice of faculty advisers and a board of directors.

Anthropology Club – The anthropology club is dedicated to learning and being aware about the anthropological studies by listening to guest speakers and gaining hands on experience that is not offered in the classroom, as well as creating lasting friendships.

ISU Unitarian Universalist Campus Fellowship – A fellowship of liberal religious college students interested in stimulating the study and practice of ethical and liberal religious thought, supporting the creative and questioning spirit in us all and demonstrating concern for the environment and broader community. Committed to living by our UU principles, are interested in social justice and the respect and dignity of all individuals. An inclusive community and meet together for mutual support, understanding and fun.

LGBTAA – The LGBTA Alliance’s mission is to provide a safe space where student’s and guests can discuss and learn about the LGBTA community, their sexual orientation and gender identity, have support in their acceptance of themselves and others as we strive to eliminate homophobia and heterosexism in all aspects of life on and off campus.

For more student clubs and ways to get involved, look up Student Clubs on the Iowa State website.