Republican candidates Trump, Pence and Ramaswamy to visit Iowa

Cleo Westin
During his speech, former President Donald Trump took credit for maintaining Iowa’s first-in-the-nation status and avoided direct attacks from major rivals.

Former President Donald Trump, former Vice President Mike Pence and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy are set to visit Iowa throughout the week.

The Iowa Republican caucus will take place Jan. 15.

Donald Trump

Trump is set to attend two events to deliver remarks to supporters. Links to register to attend the events can be found on Trump’s website.

• Monday:
    • Team Trump Iowa Commit to Caucus Event at 1:30 p.m. with doors opening at 10:30 a.m. at the Dallas County Fairgrounds in Adel, Iowa.
    • Trump is set to deliver remarks at 3 p.m. with doors opening at noon at the Horizons Event Center in Clive, Iowa.

Mike Pence

Pence is set to attend two events this week. Information regarding registration can be found on his campaign website.

• Tuesday:
    • Warren County Meet & Greet beginning at 12:30 p.m. at Uncommon Grounds Coffee in Indianola, Iowa.
    • Newsmax Town Hall beginning at 3 p.m. at the Windsor Heights Community Center in Windsor Heights, Iowa.

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ramaswamy is set to attend nine events throughout Iowa this week. Information regarding registration can be found on his campaign website.

• Thursday:
    • The Hawkeyes for Vivek Chapter is hosting Free Speech and Free Drinks at the Iowa City ReUnion Brewery in Iowa City, Iowa. The event begins at 7 p.m.
  • Friday:
    • Ramaswamy will participate in a town hall breakfast at 9 a.m. at the Kingsley Inn in Fort Madison, Iowa.
    • Ramaswamy will participate in a town hall lunch at the Burlington Public Library in Burlington, Iowa. The event will begin at 11:30 a.m.
    • Ramaswamy will participate in a Town Hall at a Pizza Ranch in Washington, Iowa. The event will begin at 2:30 p.m.
  • Saturday:
    • Ramaswamy will participate in a town hall breakfast at the Grange Public House and Brewery in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa. The event will begin at 9:30 a.m.
    • Ramaswamy will participate in a town hall lunch at the Bridge View Center in Ottumwa, Iowa. The event will begin at 12:30 p.m.