Candidates declare for Student Government executive office

Zackary Reece, junior in political science, and Cole Button, sophomore in finance, are running for Student Government executive office.

Zach Clemens

Campaigning for Student Government elections started at midnight Monday. These are the candidates who have declared to run for executive office:

Zackary Reece, junior in political science, will run with Cole Button, sophomore in finance.

Reece is a senator who represents the United Residents Off-Campus, and Button represents Inter-Residence Hall Association.

The Facebook page for this executive ballot is ReBuild with Reece and Button, and their Twitter page can be found at twitter.com/ReBuild_ISU.

Cole Staudt, senior in political science, will run with Cody West, junior in biology.

Staudt is a senator for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and West represents the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

Staudt-West is the Facebook page for this executive ballot, and their Twitter page is twitter.com/staudtwest. Their website is www.StaudtWest.com.

Raghul Ethiraj, senior in aerospace engineering, is running with Akol Dok, senior in political science.  

Neither Ethiraj nor Dok are currently involved in Student Government. The Facebook page for this executive ballot is Raghul and Akol for Student Government 2016, and their election website is TurnupWithus.com. Their photos could not yet be obtained.

Candidates have until 5 p.m. Monday to declare their candidacy, so check back with the Daily to see if other candidates have joined the race.