International Students and Scholars Office future events

Wendy Cardwell

The International Students and Scholars Office plans regular cultural trips and events. They are opportunities for international students to explore the Midwest. Trips in the past have been to Minneapolis, Chicago, Des Moines, etc 

Nov. 20 is International Night from 6-10 p.m. at the Great Hall of the Memorial Union.

Nov. 22, the International Student Council is hosting a fundraising event through the International Students and Scholars Office. The fundraising event occurs during the football game against Texas Tech. This fundraiser with Levy Restaurants aspires to raise funds to organize activities to further improve the relationship between the international and American community. They are searching for volunteers to work.

• Volunteers will not need to pay for work attire, which will be provided by Levy’s Restaurants.
  • Students will be required to work beginning from the hour before gates open until the end of the game.
  • Students working will be selling food and products to assist Levy Restaurants during this fundraiser.

It is a great opportunity to make new friends and gain new experiences. If interested email [email protected]

To read more about break trips from the International Students and Scholars Office, click here