New apartment community ready for Fall 2011

Daily Staff

A new apartment community will be ready for students to move in for the fall 2011 semester.

The Grove, 1615 Golden Aspen Drive, a brand of student housing, was created by Campus Crest, a North Carolina-based firm striving to provide the best student housing in the nation.

The goal for The Grove is to supply students with supportive and convenient places to live for their college years. The apartments are described on gogrove.com as resort-style with fully-loaded college living.

Amenities include a sand volleyball court; full-court basketball; a resort-style pool; a coffee bar with high-speed Internet; a fitness center with tanning beds and workout room; a game room with flat-screen televisions, pool table, air hockey, darts and poker table; and a “Harvard-style” library with a fireplace.

Apartments come equipped with furniture, walk-in closets, private rooms, full kitchens, in-unit washer and dryer and onsite parking.

The Grove can also match students with roommates and has on-site property managers, maintenance and 24-hour on-call personnel.

It also supplies a live-in team of students hired to help support students with conflicts and roommate issues.

Besides basic rent, which varies according to unit, a $250 community fee is required to live at The Grove.

Campus Crest has already built more than $100 million-worth of housing in 15 states.

For more information, call The Grove at Ames at 515-232-1046.