DeSantis and Binkley return to Iowa, meet and greets and lunch

Daniel Jacobi II
Republican presidential candidate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis enters the stage before speaking during the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition 23rd Annual Fall Banquet Presidential Town Hall on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2023, at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Pastor and businessman Ryan Binkley are returning to Iowa this week to host a variety of events.

The 2024 presidential election will take place Nov. 5, 2024. The Iowa Republican caucuses will be held Jan. 15.

DeSantis

DeSantis will host a rally and a meet and greet this week. According to the Iowa Capital Dispatch, an endorsement from Gov. Kim Reynolds has been expected by some in Iowa politis.

• Monday, Nov. 6:
    • Pre-debate rally with Reynolds at the River Center in Des Moines. The event will be from 5-7:30 p.m.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 7:
    • Meet and greet at the Machine Shed Restaurant Davenport in Davenport. The event will be from 8:30-10:30 a.m.

Tickets for each of these events can be found on DeSantis’campaign website.

Binkley

Binkley will be in Iowa throughout the week to attend various events such as committee meetings and meet and greets, rounding out his week at the Young Republican Fall Conference.

• Monday, Nov. 6:
    • Meet and greet at Nana Greer’s Family Table Restaurant in Osceola. The event will be from 8:30-9:30 a.m.
    • Meet and greet at the Chariton Public Library in Chariton. The event will run from 11 a.m. to noon.
    • Binkley will attend a private event with farmers in Monroe County from 1:30-3 p.m. The location of the event has not yet been announced.
    • Meet and greet at the Drake Public Library in Centerville. The event will run from 4-5 p.m.
    • Binkley plans to attend a Wapello County Central Committee Meeting at Main Street Donuts in Ottumwa. The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. and is set to end at 7:30 p.m.
  • Tuesday, Nov. 7
    • Meet and greet at Grass Roots Cafe in Humeston. The event will run from 8-9 a.m.
    • Binkley will participate in a lunch at the 50854 Bar & Grill in Mount Ayr from noon to 1 p.m.
    • Meet and greet at the Bedford Public Library in Bedford from 3-4 p.m.
    • Meet and greet at Breaddeaux Pizza in Corning from 5-6 p.m.
  • Friday, Nov. 10
    • Meet and greet at the Penn Brug in Sidney from 10:30-11:30 a.m.
    • Binkley will participate in a lunch at the Pizza Ranch in Red Oak from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
    • Meet and greet at the Family Table of Atlantic in Atlantic from 3-4 p.m.
    • Binkley will attend the Young Republican Fall Conference at the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel in Des Moines. The event will be from 9-11 a.m.

For more information on Binkley and his upcoming events, visit his campaign website.