Binkley, Burgum, Haley, DeSantis, Ramaswamy to return to Iowa this week

Daniel Jacobi II
Republican presidential candidate Ryan Binkley speaks during the Iowa Faith and Freedom Coalition 23rd Annual Fall Banquet Presidential Town Hall on Saturday, Sept. 16, 2023, at the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, Iowa.

CEO Ryan Binkley, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy are all returning to Iowa this week.

The 2024 presidential election will take place Nov. 5. The Iowa Republican caucuses will be held Jan. 15.

Binkley

Binkley will be in Iowa early this week to attend various events.

• Tuesday, December 5:
    • Free Speech America Event, Council Bluffs. This event will be hosted at Crossroads Church and is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. through 7:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday, December 6:
    • Audubon Holiday Coffee, Audubon. This event is at The Bakery on Broadway from 10 a.m. through 11 a.m.
    • Greene County Meet and Greet, Jefferson. This event is being held at Bett and Bev’s BBQ from 12:45 p.m. until 1:45 pm.
    • Boone Holiday Coffee, Boone. This event is at Dutch Oven Bakery from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    • Iowa State University Town Hall, Ames. This event is at the Memorial Union from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
    • Ames Basketball Event, Ames. This event is at the Ames Community Center from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
  • Thursday, December 7:
    • Clarke County Private Party starting at 6:30 a.m. and ending at 8 pm.
    • Oskaloosa Meet and Greet, Oskalooska. This event is at Smokey Row from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.

For more information regarding these events, visit Binkley’s campaign website. 

Burgum

Burgum will be in Iowa throughout the week to host meet and greets, as well as attend events with other candidates.

• Monday, December 4:
    • Sioux City Meet and Greet, Sioux City. This event is at Horizon’s Restaurant at 8 a.m.
    • Treynor Meet and Greet, Treynor. This event is at the Treynor Community Center at 2:30 pm.
  • Saturday, December 9:
    • Faith and Family with the Feenstras, Sioux Center. This event is at the BJ Haan Auditorium at Dordt College beginning at 9 a.m.
  • Sunday, December 10:
    • Storm Lake Meet and Greet, Storm Lake. This event is at Pizza Ranch at 11 a.m.
    • Fort Dodge Meet and Greet, Fort Dodge. This event is at Olde Boston’s Restaurant and Pub at 2 p.m.

To register for these events, visit Burgum’s campaign website.

Haley

Haley will be in Iowa over the weekend to host campaign events.

• Saturday, December 9:
    • Faith and Family with the Feenstras, Sioux Center. This event is at the BJ Haan Auditorium at Dordt College beginning at 9:00 a.m.
    • Spirit Lake Town Hall, Spirit Lake. This event is at Okoboji Barn. Doors open at 1 pm. and the event begins at 2:15 p.m.
    • Clear Lake Town Hall, Clear Lake. This event is at the K & B Auditorium. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the event will begin at 6:30 p.m.
  • Sunday, December 10;
    • Waukee Town Hall, Waukee. This event is at Manning Ag Service. Doors will open at 11 a.m. and the event begins at noon.

To register for these events, visit Haley’s campaign website.

DeSantis

DeSantis will be in Iowa on Friday to attend an event with Gov. Kim Reynolds.

• Friday, December 8:
    • Mamas for DeSantis Fireside Chat and Toy Drive, West Des Moines. This event is at 4100 Westown Parkway from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • Saturday, December 9:
    • Meet and Greet, Storm Lake. This event is at the Cobblestone Ballroom from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

To learn more about this event, visit DeSantis’ campaign website.

Ramaswamy

Ramaswamy will be in Iowa to take part in over 10 events this week.

• Thursday, December 7:
    • Howard County Town Hall, Cresco. This event is at Fat T’s Cafe at 12:15 p.m.
    • Chickasaw County Town Hall, New Hampton. This event is at Klunder’s Kafe at 2 p.m.
    • Floyd County Town Hall, Charles City. This event is at Pizza Ranch at 3:30 p.m.
  • Friday, December 8:
    • Louisa County Town Hall, Wapello. The event is at Jamie Lynn’s Coffee House and begins at 9:30 a.m.
    • Muscatine County Town Hall, Muscatine. This event is at Pizza Ranch and begins at 11:45 a.m.
    • Cedar County Town Hall, Clarence. This event is at Victory Lanes Bar and Grill and begins at 2:15 p.m.
    • Clinton County Town Hall, DeWitt. This event is at The Old Library and begins at 4 p.m.
  • Saturday, December 9:
    • Osceola County Town Hall, Sibley. This event is at Pizza Ranch and begins at 1 p.m.
    • O’Brien County Town Hall, Primghar. This event is at Pizza Ranch and begins at 3 p.m.
    • Cherokee County Town Hall, Cherokee. This event is at Family Table Restaurant and begins at 4:45 p.m.

For more information on these events, visit Ramaswamy’s campaign website.